Sunday, July 09, 2006

My Autograph

Hmm... Its been very long.
What prompted me to come back is the movie that I watched yesterday, My Autograph. It is a wonderful movie of a different kind. It has a very simple theme yet a complex storyline. Its just about retrospection of yesteryears, childhood, school, college days etc. Our hero is getting married and he wants to invite his childhood buddies and college friends to his marriage. Thats all is the theme of the movie. My god, we human beings are so complex. Our complexities are beyond comprehension.

The movie makes eveybody to think, at least it does so to sane people. The thought that the movie brought to my mind is still spinning in my head. I too tried(I am using 'tried' intentionally) to remember my childhood days. I lived in 5-6 different places with different people(with parents away from parents) during my school days. I don't remember any of it. How I spent my childhood? My god, what a mistery in my life. I don't have memory of most precious part of my life. May be it is a blessing, so that I don't remember all that awful things that happened during my childhood... or may be not.

Anyway, the movie brought a lot of disturbance to my otherwise yet another weekend. That is why we are complex. Our emotions, reactions to many situation... oh all of it is so different.

Still my head is very heavy as I am writing this. Hope this lasts soon. It often happens to me after watching any movie. Hopefully Monday blues will help me get over this....

No comments: