Saturday, October 13, 2007

Eno onthara...

This title had been my gmail status from a couple of weeks. Many people asked me about it. Well that has been my mood. I wish I knew.

Nowadays I make it a point to checkout my daily horoscope in Deccan Herald. I never believed in all these. Not do I believe now. But a funny thing is most of the days it matches with whats going on with me. Today it reads like this:
"You may develop a sense of your own uniqueness, and inner piece prevails, helping you to overcome anger".

Last word may be different but most of it is TRUE. I don't know why I am like this. I don't even know if I am alright. Something seems to be bothering me, but don't know what or why.

3 comments:

Sridhar M said...

We all are quite familiar with this state of mind isn't it?

Shashi, all I can say is you've got to find that one thing that gives you peace of mind and the satisfaction you're so after. Unfortunately or otherwise, you need to dig it for yourself.

Best wishes!

Shashi said...

That is the problem dude... I don't exactly know what I am after.

But I surely know I am going to get it, but don't know when and how...

Karthik CS said...

yaakrappa hinge aadteera neevibru.. olle kathenalla..


Lo Shashi Enaayto?