Sunday, December 23, 2007

The year that was 2007...

Hmm.... 'man time flies', this has been the ultimate truth of year 2007. This year had been so fast, I can hardly realize that the year end is so close. I kept myself so busy through the whole year, now I find it hard to recollect the best and worst things that have happened in the year.

I failed to blog lots of things I was involved in, which I wished to cherish for a long time. Now they all have faded from my memory. I wish I had Dumbledore's pensive in which I could preserve my memory fragments!!

Now I try to recall the best things that have happened to me....

On the career side, I worked in the best project of my career and with great people.
2 of my best friends found their soul mates...
All my adventurous trekking trips, which I have failed to document in my blogs.
Innumerable Coffee time chats at office
Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows, though I felt like I was at the end of world after finishing it.
Oh... my mind is blank, I don't remember anything else.

The bad things that have happened.... I guess they are and will always be a part of me.

1 comment:

Sridhar M said...

This is typical of you...the best part seems to be on your career front. Wish 2008 brings a lot of things you didn't know you wanted and more!