Friday, February 01, 2008

Irony - To live rather than exist

As usual, it seems there are lots of ups and downs in my attempts to live rather than exist. I was just experimenting with my daily timing. I tried getting up early and going to bed early. As they say early bird gets the worm, it is the wonderful to be an early bird. I was very active throughout the day. Seldom was I bored. No acidity, I had deep sleeps, never I wasted time simply rolling on bed and wait to fall asleep. Another best thing for being an early bird was the breakfast show by sunshine girl Vasanthi.

To make sure, I tried being a late bird for a week. I am very sloppy through the day. I feel sleepy during afternoons, unable to sleep properly during nights.

So today, I decided that I should be an early bird to make life better. Guess what is happening. Today happens to be Vasanthi's last breakfast show!!! What an Irony.

My wish for many things to go right one after the other is also backfiring. In fact many things are going in wrong way. But nothing can deter my efforts to live...

No comments: