Thursday, July 03, 2008

Random thoughts...

After a long time I am feeling very light, sitting in front of my PC, listening to my favorite melodies at home on a Sunday night. Absolutely no worries about Monday, how very strange!!
I don't remember when I was so relaxed. I feel like I have all the time in the world to do everything I ever wanted to do!!

It is first weekend I am at home in the evening since 4 weeks. That is merely a fact and definitely can not be a reason for my happiness.

Whatever it is, I definitely need a break, a good one. I hope Sridhar's next week plan materializes and importantly I will be part of it.

For the records, I have been implementing a particular feature in a short term project for almost 1 month. I have been slogging every day but no success. I have never felt so miserable in my professional life before, I finally missed my deadline and I have no confidence of finishing it sooner.
This can not be the reason for my feel good mood, but somehow, somewhat it is good for me. All the best for myself for the week ahead!!

4 comments:

Niranjan said...

Best Luck!!!

Karthik CS said...

Shashi.. Just looking at your right panel.. You have a kite in place of your picture, then in your bukcet list you told you like to fly kite and you yourself want to fly..

En nin kaalu bhoomi mele irode illva anta... !!!

AJEYA RAO said...

Nothings best than a relaxed peaceful mind. I hope you find peace at work as well.

Shashi said...

Kar, kaalu bhoomi mele irutto ilvo gottilla, manassu maatra haaraaDta irutte!!!

Thanks Niranjan and Ajeya