Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Jetlag or may be not

A day after returning from tiring firefighting trip to USA, am I feeling jetlag? I am not sure because I didn't feel it in US. I don't know why I woke up at 3AM in the morning and couldn't sleep again.

To kill boredom, thought of doing some soul searching.

First to all my friends, Happy Friendship day. It was on Aug-3, Sunady. This Sunday was very short for me. All I know about sunady is morning at 10 I reached Frankfurt. After leaving at 12, by the time I reached Bangalore it was already Monday!!!

I ask myself what have I been doing lately? Slogging in office everyday... All work and no play makes anybody dull. So is the case with me.
I need a jumstarting in reading. It is hard to realize that I haven't read a single book in this year. I have not gone on any trekking this year. Oh my god, I am having serious problems. I need to do some root cause analysis and bring my life back on track!!

1 comment:

Vishwanath.N said...

Plan 4 a trekk...i'm in