Thursday, November 27, 2008

Back in homeland!!

Finally, I am back home. After about 2.5 months of living in US of A, which gave me much needed break to unleash my 'True' Aquarian nature. I realized that it is often good to be alone for sometime to introspect, retrospect one's own life and come up with a list of changes and chase them.
In these 2.5 months I had enough experience to last a lifetime. It was like a thriller movie, nobody knew if the project will see happy ending or tragedy. Last 2 weeks were as dramatic as any telugu movie. Everyday was so unpredictable, my heart skipped several beats, several times a day. Finally everything ended on a happy note. It was a perfect rat-race, it was my desperate attempts to escape.
The journey was smooth. I watched 3 movies, Journey to the Center of the earth, Wanted and Mama Mia, back to back from Chicago to Frankfurt. Slept most of the time on the last flight to Bangalore.
Here I am ready for another rat-race!!!

2 comments:

Sridhar M said...

Welcome back, Shashi!

We do need that space, that loneliness from time to time. It brings perspectives to a lot of things, so, take a break when you feel overwhelmed.

Good luck!

Karthik CS said...

Superb maga.. welcome back.. enjoy life