Saturday, September 05, 2009

The journey so far...

Hmm... today I found myself in front of my computer after a long time. Its been quite a long since I did this, and I am feeling de ja vu.
Life has become so overwhelmed with lot of things going on at work, but somehow I have managed to be successful at work. But I have lost rythm in life. I no longer read news paper, not so regular to gym, no photography, no treks, no reading, no blogging and my keyboard is lying there waiting for somebody to play.
After buying car, I washed it everyday for a week. Then it became once in a week or on the day when I am taking it out. Today, I just dusted it!!!
Then, there is this recession, 5 days of confirmed furlough in December. No idea when things start moving up.....
Now I am on a retrospection to find out why have I become like this. I hope to find root cause soon and I take the corrective action to bring life back on tracks.

2 comments:

Karthik CS said...

My car has not see the water (other than rain water) since ages.. hahaha

Shashi said...

I hope to get inspired by you Kar!!