Saturday, September 05, 2009

Life with Ritzy-Ritz

Hmm.... I was always skeptical about my 4 wheeler driving, as I myself am defensive when driving 2 wheeler. But after all, it turned out to be not so difficult as I had originally thought. Now after having driven 1500km in 2 months, I am no longer scared to go out at any time. Earlier I used to leave very early or too late to avoid traffic. I was always worried about shifting gears. But after some time it becomes a kind of instinct. Just like when driving two wheeler, there is an instinctive co-ordination of hand and leg, only difference is roles are reversed for a four wheeler!!!
As Sridhar had told, car is a very special friend in life. It really changes the life.
First service is over a month ago and I was happy to see that the bill was Rs 0. I am getting an average mileage of 15+ in a mix of city and highway driving mostly without AC. I think it is good for a petrol car, and I am enjoying the driving.

2 comments:

Karthik CS said...

Keep driving dude.. Any long drives ?

Shashi said...

No long drives to name any, but I have crossed 1500km in 2 months. I think it is above average....