Thursday, October 22, 2009

Joy of doing things!!!

Hello friends, thanks for your suggestions to my previous post on my stoicism. I think I have found a solution for it. Or at least I am feeling better now.

What I found is, the subtle difference between doing things right away and procrastinating will have a big impact on the end result. Often times, I procrastinate many things thinking I could do them any time. In fact, I would never do them at all. As such "to do" things keep adding into the queue, many things slip away and remain undone.
By the time I realize, lot of things would have changed. I feel guilty for my act and start worrying about it, and finally end up not doing anything at all.

So what I have decided is, if I don't do it now, I am not going to do it at all. It is either do it or forget it. There is no scope for repenting. Just burn the bridges and move on...

No comments: