Tuesday, July 20, 2010

de ja vu - reliving those days!!

Those days are back!! Days, where the life was so busy coding, debugging and adding new features to the software, I almost forget coffee, lunch and even the sense of time. Even in my dreams I see code, I think of solution and sometimes I get idea to fix some bug while sleeping.

A couple of years back I had worked in similar project. My recent project is giving me the opportunity to re-live those days. I forget all the daily chores of life. Not feeling happy on Friday, as I have to wait for 2 more days to jump into coding.

When I get exhausted, I just take a cup of coffee and stand on the terrace watching the bustling Bannerghatta road traffic, I think I am much better than those restless people who drive insanely to reach their targets a few seconds earlier. I listen to soothing music on radio and I feel like flying. I feel unbounded, free and I remember the movie Forrest Gump that I watched last week.  I am enjoying every moment of it.

1 comment:

Smart-Alecky said...

great! very few times we have days like this!