Sunday, August 19, 2012

Welcome back to Digital self

I feel good to be back to my digital self. I don't want to crib... ok, thats it.

First of all, I became father! And My son and I share the birthday, that means my son was born on the same day I was born!! I should tell we did not go against nature for this to happen. That is kind of unique and cool.
I lost my grand mother 4 days after my son was born. That upset me for quite sometime. I relocated to Rajarajeshwari Nagar for various reasons. So life is not the same.
Mom has travelled to London to visit my sister, wife at her mother's place, so I am home alone most of the times. I enjoyed cooking, watching movies, playing with my son and retrospecting.
Now that my mother is returning next week, I will not have to cook, retrospect etc. So I get lot of time to play with my son and do something that I had always been wanting to do.

No comments: