Monday, April 11, 2005

Case of Mondays again!!!

Well, it is monday after all. The most boring day of the week. I had cribbed about it sometime back too. But that was in Phoenix. Now this time in Bangalore.
I have never felt like this before. I have zero interest in work today. Downloaded some 700MB of stuff from nvidia website. Some development kit and demo and all....

Nothing is coming into my mind. I am not sure what I want to do. Probably go to Sri's home and get harry Potter books. That was what I was doing in Phoenix and I used to feel very good after that. Probably that should cheer me up.
There is nobody to ask me what I am doing. Nobody tells me what to do also. I know a day will come when my manager asks me what I did during whole 6 months.

Probably I should think of all the good things that happened during last weeks, rather I should write. Check out the next blog....

No comments: