Monday, April 11, 2005

Historic Meet

Finally it was the day when all of us were meeting. It was 3rd April 2005. Incidentally it was Kiri's b'day too. None of us remembered except Kar. It was the day when all 6 of us, Engineering project team, were going to meet after 3 and a half years. Oh.... sorry it was 7 in fact. Things change a lot in years. There was a new person, Kar's fiancee, Sowmya.

All 6 had never met after college days. Sri and I usually meet regularly. Kar and Kir, I might have met them 2-3 times. I had met Chetan in US!!! Mahendran was almost an alien. I had spoken to him once.

Lot of things have happened is these many years. First of all Kar is getting married. None of us(at least I) had expected Kar will be the first. We all knew it would be Chetu. Anyway, Kar is getting married to Sowmya on May 11th.
Next is, Kiri also followed Kar. He got engaged to Latha yesterday. This too came as a surprise.
There are more things like, Chetan got relocation to US. He is leaving this weekend. Mahendran is finally back to Bangalore. He got an offer from Wipro.
Well, there is a news about Sri, too. But he will only reveal it.

We had all been to Sunny Holiday Village for dinner. We played a game called "Mafia" which was suggested by Chetu. I never got a chance to be mafia. I still don't know whom would I have killed if I was a mafia!!!
That place was so crowded that we had to wait even for bill. We did not give any tips.

Donno when others follow Kiri and Kar. All the best to everybody.

3 comments:

Karthik CS said...

Yes... it was fantastic.. Great to meet after a loong time..

Man.. not even me expected that I wud marry first in the grp. Anyway.. I am the forerunner and I am sure ... all wickets wud fall in series like Indian team.. Great to see Kiran in my team.. welcome to the grp of engaged ppl Kiri..


Sridhar ... come on reveal it man.. can't wait anymore...


Chetu Bon Voyage.. Maja maaDu.. Get a girl there and get e-engaged :)

Sridhar M said...

Hey...wait for this weekend, it's a new story that will begin...

Anonymous said...

Folks, ur cool, you rock!!!