Friday, August 12, 2005

Broadband

Hmm.... it is quite some time since I came back. Let me post something...

Well I got broadband connection last week from BSNL. It seems OK. Decent speed but download limit:(

There are many reasons for me to get broadband connection....

Internet access is limited in my company. Blogs sites are blocked too.
There was a time when e-mail was Hi-Fi way of communication. Now it has become outdated, almost everyone has blog. People are too lazy to e-mail now. Some say "go and check my blog"....
All these weekends I sit at home watching TV. I thought I would do something different if I had internet. Something useful of course!!!

All these and many more reasons compelled me to get internet. Also since broadband is affordable I went for it.
I hope I will be regular blogger and I can keep up-to-date with my friends too....

There are many things I have to do this weekend. Choosing a proper template to my blog, blog tools, uploading lot of pics and so on.... Good time pass for long weekend.

1 comment:

Karthik CS said...

baree maatu.. long weekend aaytu.. enoo maaDilla..

adirli... Broadband rate/service/other details haakappa ,,