Friday, August 19, 2005

Long(Quick) Weekend

Last week was very quick. So was the weekend. It was long weekend for names sake, though we had 3 days holiday. I spent all Saturday and Sunday browsing at home. Monday Sridhar and I went to watch Mangal Pandey. Yet another time fate proved it. We can't watch a movie so easily. For second time we came back without watching a movie.

We didn't get tickets at Urvashi, next show at Swagat was at 3:15. So thought of going to Lal bagh flower show. For our unfortunate fate, about a lakh people visited flower show on that day. It took about 15 minutes for us to reach Lal bagh main gate from Urvashi on bike(We could have walked twice up and down), then decided to buy some DVDs.

At least we could do that. Bought a couple of DVDs. As usual I didn't watch any of them. They are lying on my rack now. I hope to watch them this weekend.

3 comments:

Karthik CS said...

I thot u guys wud have seen the movie and give me a feedback

Kishan said...

Well,
I avoid going to movie theatres for this reason...I hate coming back without watching the movie, becoz I dinn get the ticket....

And regarding that Bragging of elders, try seeing it in a different perspective, and give a margin to those who comment...

Look, its only after the software advent that engineers earn a lot of money, which I think our Grandpa And their gen might not have had earned in a month. They will definetely be proud of their Grandson who earns so much...
I am sure if my Grandfaher was alive he would have definetely, be very vocal about my (and his other grand children's) job....
so just ignore them...lest they know that we are software coolie's...

what say....

Shashi said...

Thanks buddy.... Yup It is best to ignore them and letting elders have a happy feeling about me...