Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy Ugadi(Ugadi shubhashaya)

Ellarigu Ugadi habbada shubhashayagaLu. Hosa varsha ellarigu hosa anubhavagaLu, hosa bharavasegaLu, hosa yashassannu tarali endu haraisuve.
(A happy Ugadi to everyone. I wish new year will bring a lot of new happiness, hopes and success.)

Well, in one of the TV channels, they were predicting that for Salaried Scorpions(somebody like me!!) this year may not be successful. I read somewhere that, there are chances of me getting into fight with friends and relatives. I have no idea of how such predictions are made. But I hope no bad things will happen.

Hope is a good thing, may be the best of things.
- Stephen King

1 comment:

Sridhar M said...

Eno Shashi...full blogging form ge band bittidiya...good good!

Predictions are, well, just that - predictions. If you like it, it's a right prediction; if you dont, it's a false prediction. Does that make it simple? :)