Saturday, January 26, 2008

Change is the color of life....

I had been thinking of bringing some change to my pathetic, monotonous life, for a long time. But a few recent incidents in my life made me think about it too seriously. I think I simply exist, I have to do something to live.

I listed down all my options. Of course, I know what everybody thinks of as the first option. Somehow it doesn't appeal to me.
Reading - anyway I do that, not so seriously.
Writing
Music
Traveling
Photography
Working like a dog at office - That's what I had been pretty much doing all my life...

I am giving a very serious thoughts about music. I think keyboard is a good choice. I give credit to Vamsi(Teammate) for this option. This is my second option.

Then comes my next passion, Photography. I give credit to Saravana(Bird photographer) only for making 'Photography' as an option. I do know that this is a very expensive hobby. But it fulfills my other wises, traveling and writing. I like visiting new places.
I don't know what type of photography I am going to like. I think I like still life and landscapes. I think I like bird photography too.
That's where the confusion comes in. I have decided to buy a digital SLR, Canon 40D. My confusion is what type of lens to buy. I am right now exploring my options in lens.
Then comes the biggest question, where do I source the money from!!! I am working on it. I am expecting many things to go right, one after the other.

But somehow my horoscope predicts the otherway which goes like this : "Taking the extra step toward a pleasurable goal might seem like a great idea now, but you could be disappointed if your needs aren't met. There is enough working in your favor that it's easy to believe you'll get what you want. Unfortunately, your progress may slow down as satisfaction gets closer and closer. Don't try too hard or you could end up frustrated with what you don't have rather than content with what's already yours."
I wonder how exactly could they tell like this about me... anyway it is not going to stop my attempts to live(instead of mere existence).

1 comment:

Sridhar M said...

This is an interesting line of thought - to Live rather than just exist. No matter what anyone says or what happens, Life is meant to be a struggle - so keep at it. While doing that, keep posting your thoughts!