Thursday, January 31, 2008

Taare zameen par

Finally, I watched this much acclaimed movie. Its a very good movie with a very good message. But I wonder why parents of successful people feel guilty. This movie is not only for parents, but for school teachers who don't realize they are affecting the future of hundreds of people every year. I did not find anything in this movie that makes me watch it again. May be I am missing something....

Also, in bollywood movies many things go very smoothly. What about the kids whose parents aren't fortunate to earn handsome salaries.

It made me think about my past. When I was a kid, my only reason for existence was to pass in every class with flying colors. There was no scope for anything else. But my mother never forced me to be that way. Then why was I like that? Was it because it is an unwritten rule in the society that every kid's only dream should be pass with flying colors and be an engineer or doctor?
Anyway, I am what I am now. There is not use pondering about past.

No comments: