Sunday, August 19, 2012

My plans!

I always wanted to travel around. I used to go on trekking and travel with friends. Something inside me was still not satisfied.
So after a lot of thought, I became a member of Youth Hostel Association of India. And, I have signed up for National Himalayan Winter Trekking Expedition to Dalhousie. My cousin Madhu prompted me to take this action and I think I did a good thing.
The plan is to make this as economical as possible, so we are going by train and as much as possible will travel in second sleeper class. I have signed up for Dec 25th batch. While returning, we are planning to visit either Jammu or Amritsar. We are still debating.
A new desire is making rounds in my mind. How about biking trip in Goa arranged by YHA!! I will have to buy a bicycle and train myself. Let me see how I execute it.
Of course there are family trips lined up for Tirupati and Kukke Subramanya etc.

2 comments:

Karthik CS said...

Wow Soooper kano

Sridhar M said...

Wow, this is tempting! Have a great time :)