Sunday, December 09, 2012

"Back to School" after a decade!

I was really skeptical if I was ever going to enjoy class room again, I was totally taken by surprise. It was an awesome experience sitting in class and listening to the extremely tallented professors. There was no dull moment!
Of course I am talking about my MBL contact classes. Those professors are extremely talented in their fields and they kept entire class of 150+, completely inhomogeneous audience glued to their seats. I didn't realize the time at all. Class was full of young to old people with most of the crowd from non-law background. It was quite interesting and well spend 1.5 days.

1 comment:

Sridhar M said...

Shashi, hope you enjoy the rest of the classes and turn out be an expert in 'laws and affairs'!

BTW, what happened to your journey to the Himalayas?