Sunday, October 06, 2013

100th post!!

Whoa, it is my 100th post. Is that an achievement, I don't know. 100 posts in 8 years. When I look back and analyze the number of posts per year, the more I wrote, more I was being myself.
The year 2012 was a very challenging year. The year which saw a new comer, losing someone very close. The year I started questioning my own deeply rooted beliefs about what I believed as the most important ingredient of life.
I bid farewell to 2012 standing on top of Vaishno Devi shrine, hoping genuinely 2013 will bring new perspective in life. While the year did bring some clarity, it has not been very easy one.
For an aquarian born, having INTP personality, I guess I can handle the challenges very well. I am well aware that I will be facing many cross roads in the year to come. It is a tough job to choose right path as life does not offer an 'Undo' function.
Hoping to be more of myself....

2 comments:

Sridhar M said...

Well done!

Do keep writing, if not for the others, just for yourself. It's the best way of talking to yourself, making sense of things, and getting a perspective.

Wish you the best always :)

Vishwanath.N said...

Its all about writing & not the number or the time Shashi... keep it going no matter how slow :)