Sunday, October 13, 2013

Happy Navaratri!

Happy Navaratri wishes to one and all. May the goodness prevail over all the evil in the world.

I was in US last year during this time. This year I am very much here, had good time washing my car after a long time. The exercise made me feel all rusted rusted parts of my body. I felt good when finally my car looked spic and span, barring a handful of scratches here and there. The bike did not get as much attention as all overexercised parts of the body had started singing.

It was a good scene on roads as all vehicles were wearing a new makeover. Washed, decorated with flowers, colors, banana plants(not sure if it is called something else?). I wonder how many lemons were crushed today!! I did a handful of them...

2 comments:

Vishwanath.N said...

Feels nice... isn't it?

Shashi said...

Absolutely, feels great!