Thursday, October 24, 2013

Lucia - One of a kind movie

"ನೀ ಮಾಯೆಯೊಳಗೊ, ನಿನ್ನೊಳು ಮಾಯೆಯೊ" (Are you inside an illusion or illusion inside you)
This was the whole essence of this movie "Lucia". This is one of the best movies I have watched in Kannada. This has everything - Simplicity, Energy, Life, Love, Dream, Melody, Deception, Fear, Comedy, Greed, Reality, Colors, Devoid of Colors and so on... in appropriate quantities.

This was the second of all the movies I have watched in theaters that I wanted to watch again... no, I wanted to live the movie again.
Songs are very different, people will have their reservation to like or dislike. But I liked.
I don't want to write more. This movie should be watched in theater and one should live the movie. Watching this movie a second time will make it a very different movie.

Director Pawan Kumar has amazingly played with colors(and devoid of colors). Hats off to you Mr Pawan. I am sure you will go places.
As I write this post, I am listening to the very song sung by Sri Vidyabhushana Swamy. Aha, I wish I get lost in my dream, and I think my dreams are devoid of colors.

No comments: