Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Case of Mondays!!!

Hmm,

It is monday, the most boring day of the week. Some how I feel it is longest of the days. I am already feeling sleepy in office.
There was a big discussion on future, life, career bla bla bla with my room mate yesterday night. Though I wasn't interested, somehow I was pulled in. I have been through such brainstorming sessions alone, enough times. I know the outcome of such things is a big zero OR more confusion. So I always say, "Life is simple, Live it."
It's a different story that some bugger called at 1'o clock in the night and did not answer. I hardly slept for 5 hours yesterday and it is Monday today. I hate mondays....

3 comments:

Karthik CS said...

Come on man.. buck up .. There is always a friday after a monday ..

Shashi said...

But the mistery is, Monday is more closer to Friday.

Sridhar M said...

4 more days to go...