Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Love at First Sight!!!

People go crazy in February. There are 2 reasons for this, I think of. One is my birthday and other, Valentines day.
I don't understand why such a hype is given for Valentines day in India. I did not see anybody talking about Valentines day in US(at least in Phoenix!!). Well, whatever it is, Valentines Day was the theme of our magazine, Xpressions. Many people were asked what they think of
"Love at First sight"

In my opinion, there is nothing like love at first sight. Or at least there is a different meaning for this. Whenever I see somebody attractive(of course of opposite sex), something happens to me. I guess it is infatuation. After that moment(sometimes "moment" may be longer), I forget it. It has happened to me a hundreds of time. I am sure, I will have the same feeling when I really meet my true love. Then where is "Love" and when was the "First sight". I bet it is the case with everyone.
It may be true that, ones love, for his/her true lover, sprouts at first sight, but not the other way.

So, in my view, it is just a statement made to convince/console ourself.

4 comments:

Karthik CS said...

lo.. love andre nange ninge EnO gottu.. sumnidbiDONa ..

Shashi said...

Lo kaari, neenu ee maatannu heLabaaradu guru ;-)
By the way, inyaarige gottu love andre enu anta??

Saravana G said...

Yo man!!! If only you had given your opinion a little earlier, I would've put it up on Xpressions itself man!!! Along with your photo :-)

Sridhar M said...

love andre ?