Friday, May 08, 2020

My success stories

After finding the root cause of my situation - My planning hell should no longer affect me. Somewhere, I was proud of having devised such an ingenious way of self deception!
  • My first success, I revamped this blog and have been writing regularly. I hope to do so, as I don't have any more blockers.
  • I finally completed the last assignment of Neural Network and Deep Learning course, which had become a blocker for many weeks.
  • I have successfully hacked my insomnia and able to sleep peacefully. I even remembered yesterday's dream very vividly.
I should mention, there was a huge help by a comrade who was a co-hacker, thank you comrade. I want to write more about how I fixed my insomnia in another post.
Time to dream now :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Shashi,
Pritam here.
Its been so long. Have always been a reader of your blogs. Feels like yesterday when we were at Dwingloo Office, gossiping about each others adventures or just talk abut anything.
Even I was on a journey of a life time after moving out from Bangalore. Lots of bike journey's & lots of life changing events.
Anyways would love to catch up with you some time.