Wednesday, October 16, 2019

A mixed feeling day

Today was a day of mixed feelings. The feeling that I am going to miss a part of my life kept on lingering every moment. I tried suppressing this thought by bringing in a lot of positive thoughts. Interaction with friends helped get over the haunting thought.
Workout at Cult gave me a break for 2 hours. There was absolutely no thoughts during those two hours. I was dancing crazily though legs were paining. There is a wicked satisfaction in enduring this pain.
But I kept checking if there was a call or message. There is still a hope that things will get better, but that hope is diminishing by the days.
My life is going through interesting phase. Though I convince myself that I have accepted the worst case scenario, sometimes mind becomes weak and causes lot of confusion. It affects daily routines and I should consciously choose not to get distracted. I must work on controlling my mind and thoughts. May a bit more spirituality will help.

No comments: