Thursday, October 03, 2019

The book - You are the best wife

This is a book I accidentally started reading without knowing that it was based on a true story. The whole story is very well written and I had my own imagination of Bhavna.
Like every tragedy story, the victim (in this case Ajay Pandey) faces existential crisis and starts asking fundamental questions like, what is the purpose of life? Why should I live? Should I earn? etc... (Can I relate to my earlier post? May be!)
But the way author has recovered from the terrible loss and his struggle to find the purpose to live, to live for others is really inspirational.
After finishing this book, I started asking questions like why do we love someone so much? When we know the absolute truth in life is death, why do we have desires, love, hate, anger and all the complex emotions that lead to mostly misery. I hope I will find my answers one day....
I feel this post is quite shallow and I have not been able to articulate my thoughts justifiably.

No comments: