Sunday, October 20, 2019

Another sleepless night

It was another sleepless night yesterday. Though I had woken up at 5:30 and have been doing some work, had done Dance fitness in the evening, I was confident that I will sleep well. But for some reason, I woke up at around 12, couldn't close my eyes at all.
I watched Kabir Singh one more time on Netflix. It is strange that I was watching a Hindi movie twice and I had already watched Telugu version of the same. I got some messages from the movie, so mid night sleeplessness did not go in vain.
Kabir's dadi says there are 2 ways of parting. One where the person dies, and we somehow manage to convince the mind that it is impossible to bring the person back. The other is, we have to forget the person because he/she decided to move away. It is the second one that is very difficult to convince the mind. It is actually true. Suffering is personal, no one can feel it.
I don't know if I slept OK after watching the movie. Now I am alive and awake writing this. Hope this Sunday will not be wasted.

No comments: